1. My husband and I knew each other in high school, but didn’t get together until many years later. We started talking at a wedding and I knew then that I would like to get to know him better. We did a year later.
2. We have a great connection. The moment we started dating I knew he was the one for me. He made me feel special all over.
3. We support each other in all of our endeavors. He loves real estate and I love teaching.
4. Each day we grow closer to one another. I don’t know what I would do without him.
5. We are opposites, but we balance each other out. I love to spend money and he’s the penny pincher.
6. Both of us are devoted to our pets, Mimi, Belle, and Miss Kitty.
7. We continue to try to grow closer in our relationship with God.
8. We pray together. On our first date, Tony asked if we could pray together. Since then we pray together and what a loving connection it is.
9. Our love is constanly growing. I love my best friend! We can tell each other anything–that’s what friends are for!